Amayah | Portrait Session

Its been a little while since I've worked with an aspiring model but this week I met up with Amayah we found the cutest urban location and I have to say I am in love with her entire session. The weather, location, her outfit & makeup were all perfect!

Amayah is an aspiring model hoping to make it big time. She is drop dead gorgeous and can you believe this her first ever photoshoot [whattt???] and she killed her session. She is such a sweet person and was so easy to work with. One of her favorite features is her eyes and my oh my are her eyes so captivating! [ I mean seriously they speak for themselves]. I wish you the best in your journey in the modeling industry just make sure to remember me when you make it big.

Enjoy some of my favorite from Amayah's session.























If you're an aspiring model and want to book your session contact me HERE

CONVERSATION

Instagram

Follow Us