Natasha | Maternity Session

Ahhh! I seriously can't believe my sister is having a baby. In the beginning of November, I will officially be an Aunt and have my first nephew! when my sister told me she was having a baby I knew immediately that I would be taking her pictures and that they had to be special.

We went to The Sunflower Garden and it was soooo amazing all of my sunflower dreams came true during this session. We traveled through the garden and played with the flowers and even a tractor trailer! Natasha and Kendric took some of the cutest photos and I am obsessed with all of them.

I can't wait to see my little nephew next month and if you're wondering.. yes, I will be taking his pictures. Who would I be if didn't take my nephew's newborn pictures!












CONVERSATION

Instagram

Follow Us