Kezia | Family Session

So today's post is another special one because this one features one of my best friends since middle school and we now both have little families and we were prego at the same time! Our children are so close in age and I just admire her for being such a great mom!

I had the pleasure of photographing her and her 2 beautiful daughters who are seriously just the cutest little girls EVER! They are so full of personality and so sweet. Not to mention so well behaved! I'm so happy I could capture this moment in time for her and her family!

For all the moms out there who work so hard to make life so easy for their babies I encourage you all to pamper yourself and get in front of the camera and make sure you have beautiful images that your babies can look back on when your telling them stories about their life!














Grab your tissues this video is so sweet a little behind the scenes of our session



CONVERSATION

Instagram

Follow Us