Georgia & Meranda | BestFriend Session

This session thus far has to be my favorite! I absolutely love bohemian fashion and this session really gave me all the bohemian vibes and I loved it! I happened to find this patch of grass that I knew would be just perfect, and it was. We battled with the wind and sun and honestly these girls were like pro's in front of the camera, they made it easy to capture all of these images. There wasn't a cloud in the sky or shade for us to run to and the unfortunate little bit of sunburn I got was totally worth it.

Georgia and Meranda have been friends for 3 years and I have to say their smile and laugh is contagious. We laughed the whole time, at ourselves mostly, and at how unadventurous I am but I pat myself on the back for walking through the tall grass and not being a baby about it. I most certainly love that these girls were willing to be adventurous and I am absolutely loving the end result! I definitely encourage more people to do bestfriend sessions.


















CONVERSATION

Instagram

Follow Us