Beauty Shots | Self Portraits


One thing some people may not know about me is my love for makeup. The things that you can do with makeup is amazing and the way it can make people feel is even better. I've been a little bit of a makeup junkie for a while now and I have no shame. I love transforming others and bringing out their natural beauty.



Yesterday I decided to try some new makeup products that I haven't tried before and I was starting to feel the fall weather and wanted to create a fall-inspired look with berry tones and I loved it. I couldn't let this makeup go to waste so I set up my camera and took some self-portraits. Check out some of my favorites images of this look!


















 If you are interested in booking a session please contact on my site 
www.alixzina.com

CONVERSATION

Instagram

Follow Us